Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring is near

Today has been absolutely gorgeous! The girls and I went on a long walk this morning - one hour! The dog was pretty happy about it too! Although, in retrospect - I think he was walking us. Picture a dog on a 5ft leash, with me behind him (the full 5ft plus an out stretched arm!), and the girls being pulled in a wagon behind me! Definitely was the dog taking us for a walk!

I can't wait for a it be nice like this all the time!!! We'll be getting our porch swing out soon, which I know means a lot more time outside!!! Hopefully this spring I'll be able to plan out my flower garden and get started on that this year. I know how much Melissa likes digging in the dirt, I can only imagine Marian's reaction!

Many pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment