Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cars have bad timing

So I can just say that cars are not so nice.

Monday night (10:30) we remembered we needed to take the movies back to the movie store (after we already went to bed). I volunteered to take them back. I went to start the trailblazer and it wouldn't start. So I took Randy's car instead, returned the movies, and came home. I told Randy the car wouldn't start and he said he would look at in the morning before leaving for work...the battery was probably just struggling b/c of the cold.

Well, the car still wouldn't start, so I checked it later that day, and still...nothing. When Randy got home from work we tried jumping it - and after about 20 minutes finally got it to start up. He took it over to advanced auto to check the battery only to find out that he can't restart the car and the battery is definitely a dud....

So that was a nice $100 fix we weren't expecting....

But it gets worse...

I took the TB in for an oil change this morning and found out the next time we get the oil changed we'll also need to get the transmission fluid changed - $149!!!

As if things weren't already bad......

No comments:

Post a Comment