Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Potty Training: Part 1

So this is hilarious! We have slowly started introducing Marian to the potty. For a while now she has been telling us when to change her diaper - usually within seconds of peeing or pooping it. Everytime we change her (mostly me since I'm home all day with her), we've been asking her if she wants to sit on the potty. And of course its always the "Ehh" answer, which we've come to understand as yes. So these first two are from the other day after a diaper change.


Trying to get her pants down far enough, apparantly they had to be pretty much off for her to be comfortable!


Kind of a scary "CHEESE" face! But excited none the less to be sitting on the potty!
This one is my favorite. Let me preface this with the fact that she wanted nothing to do with her diaper all morning today (Yes, she's completely naked as I type this). I asked if she wanted to sit on the potty, and that turned into her not wanting to put her diaper back on and me taking her clothes off, so in the event of the looming accident, we only pee on the floor and not the clothes too! And I see pee as a hopeful, wishful thinking accident...trying to avoid the word with the o's in it!
Anyways, this is one of the many things she's done today while naked. I love the fact that you can see part of her crack!


1 comment: